Monday, October 5, 2009

Tarnation!

Hey All,

Still alive on this end and finally back out on the pitch (at least I think that's what I was doing). Jadon has a couple stories, maybe, but finally got himself a real-life full time job so it may be a bit before I can wrangle him back into the studio for a few minutes to have a chat.

Thanks for the emails lately with the questions and comments. We'll be sure to address everything when we can get our acts together enough to produce another show.

I've got a couple low level games next weekend so I should have at least one story about silly coaches or parents (and we all love those, don't we?).

Jonathon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, please smuggle us the amusing stories as soon as possible.

Congrats to Jadon on the full-time job. Just make sure you don't fall into the rat trap of spending.