Thursday, March 25, 2010

Wrangled up a Jadon

In the event any of you have stopped by here to see if we've posted a new show, well, you are in luck.

Show 024 is now available on iTunes or however you get your podcasts. We finally answer some email, discuss how to handle the distraught coach and promote my other podcast, Tribe 131 Sounders Pow Wow.

With any luck, Jadon will show up on the other podcast I produce, and perhaps Troy will drop in on the POV in a role other than that of driver.

Thanks again for all your support for the show. We'll continue to put out more episodes, though as we've all seen, not on any sort of regular schedule.

Jonathon

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I liked your latest show, please keep them coming!

Jonathon said...

Gads,

It really has been forever and I humbly apologize for the delays. No one to blame except me and my silly schedule.

Not making time to record bits and pieces but hope to in the next few weeks so I can post something about the last couple months of adults and youth tourneys.

This show HAS NOT podfaded, simply podlagged.

Jonathon